Showing the single result
Live the Experience!
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
COOKIES – WHY?
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ON THE RAFA NADAL MUSEUM WEBSITE
Certain cookies are not installed by RAFA NADAL MUSEUM, but by third parties offering specific services to the user. Given that it is these third parties who implement them, the blocking and uninstallation of these cookies is governed by their own rules and terms &conditions. Descriptions of the cookies used by third-party providers, authorised to place cookies on our website, are listed below:
Analytical cookies: these compile statistical data on web activity. They are used to measure, analyse and prepare reports on this data, with the aim of understanding and optimising use of the website. (Google Analytics)
Advertising cookies: The user’s browsing interests, expressed preferences, form of interaction with the website, advertisements displayed and opened, web pages visited. Optimisation of advertising spaces offered on websites so as to offer advertisements of interest to users, to identify the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and to improve them. (Google AdWords)
Affiliation cookies: These provide a means of monitoring visits originating from other websites with which RAFA NADAL MUSEUM has an affiliation contract.
COOKIES – HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can view, delete or manage the cookies present on your device, and block cookies from RAFA NADAL MUSEUM or from related third parties or any other website. Browsers allow you to implement only the cookies of the websites you visit or block third-party advertising cookies.
You can find more information on how to configure your browser by following these
Firefox Thunderbird (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion- que-lossitios-web- guardan-en- ?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/deletemanage-cookies#ie=ie- 11)
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
Please be aware that blocking certain cookies may affect the quality of your experience on our websites.
WHO WE ARE
RAFA NADAL MUSEUM is a trademark of Centre Esportiu Manacor S L c/ Rambla del Rei In Jaume 14 1º, Manacor 07500 with CIF number B57717035
Tickets for the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM are not refundable. Therefore, in the event of a cancellation, the total amount of the purchase will be charged.
RULES FOR VISITORS
RAFA NADAL MUSEUM has been designed and built so you can enjoy the facilities to the fullest. We ask that you comply with these rules so we can achieve together a wonderful stay for you.
RULES OF OPERATION
1. You must purchase tickets in the authorized and designated points.
2. Anyone who does not have a ticket for the chosen pass may be expelled from our facilities, so we ask that you keep your ticket on hand during your stay since our personnel may request to see it at any time.
3. The loss or misplacement of your ticket does not entitle you for reimbursement. Once the visit has begun, no change or return will be allowed.
4. Each ticket has the following information: date and time of the visit and the type of visit. Please pay attention to this information.
5. It is strictly prohibited to maintain improper conduct that may disturb other visitors and/or alter the public, such as: screaming, blocking any exit or hallway, verbally or physically attack other visitors or RAFA NADAL MUSEUM personnel, or be in an evident state of intoxication.
6. Such individual/s that cause material damage within the complex will be responsible for such damage and must repair or replace it.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM facilities.
8. Food and/or drinks are not allowed in the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM facilities. (This establishment has a BAR – Restaurant available).
9. Animals are not allowed in the complex with the exception of dog guides.
10. For hygiene reasons and out of respect for others, accessing the facilities with an exposed torso, be barefoot or in swimwear is prohibited.
11. The use and consumption of drugs and/or other narcotics is strictly forbidden.
12. RAFA NADAL MUSEUM is not responsible for the loss or for stolen objects in their facilities.
13. Safekeeping of exhibit pieces. It is strictly prohibited to touch exhibits. There is an alarm system that monitors the facilities and the exhibit.
14. Microphones. The use of amplified microphones is prohibited.
15. Photographs. Exposed objects and the facilities can be photographed with handheld devices. You must request a permit from the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM Management if you want to use tripods or professional equipment.
16. The use of an extensible stick with an automatic trigger to take pictures or selfies is prohibited.
17. Baby Strollers. Strollers are allowed in the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM facilities.
18. RAFA NADAL MUSEUM can exercise their right to remove any visitors who fail to comply with the rules. If this were the case, they are not entitled to the reimbursement of their tickets.
19. According to the center’s emergency plan, visitors must follow the Evacuation of the RAFA NADAL MUSEUM instructions in the event of the interruption of services. If you have any questions, please consult with any of our personnel who are at your disposal.
Thank you for your cooperation
RAFA NADAL MUSEUM assumes no responsibility, for any damage or loss of profits, in the event of the interruption of Services, delays, errors, service malfunction, and in general, other inconveniences that originate out of the control of RAFA NADAL MUSEUM, and/or due to a painful act or fault of User(s) and/or due to a Force Major. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 1105 of the Civil Code, all events outside the control of RAFA NADAL MUSEUM, such as: third party operators or service companies, acts or omissions of the Public Authorities, those produced as a result of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc., and the attack of hackers or specialized third parties to the security or integrity of the system.